- Legal Overview – includes our high commitment to protecting the legal rights of our users and any third parties, and to ensuring them a satisfying experience.
- Anti-Spam Policy – guidelines for reporting legal issues to Search Experiences.
- Copyright/IP Policy – guideline for reporting intellectual property and copyright issues to Search Experiences in accordance with the US DMCA regulation.
- Trademark Policy – guideline for using Search Experiences marks.
- Third Party Guidelines – guideline for using features, services or applications powered by third parties offered as part of Search Experiences Branded Search Solution.
- Third Party Search Providers – Third Party Search Providers powering Search Experiences Branded Search Solution.
- Privacy – the basic terms of service for using the content sharing features and services offered by Search Experiences.
Search Experiences complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and all other applicable laws and regulations concerning children and the Internet.
The following policy guidelines explain our philosophies on a variety of important topics. We want you to know EXACTLY where we stand on issues such as privacy, terms of service, advertising and the editorial guidelines that we apply to our products.
We are highly committed to protecting the legal rights of our users and any third parties, and to ensuring them a satisfying experience.
Search Experiences cannot be responsible for third–party content added to our site via our APIs or our customization and personalization features. For your safety and security, it is important to download and install software only from Publishers you trust. If you believe that any third party has been utilizing Search Experiences to infringe upon your rights, please report it to us at your earliest convenience, and we will take all necessary measures to examine your complaint and resolve it.