Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
THIS PROCESS IS FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY MATTERS ONLY. Correspondence regarding other matters will not be answered. For reports of abuse and related concerns, please see the links in the left navigation.If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Search Experiences’ Agent for Notice with the following information in English (your “Notice”):
- Note: If you are asserting infringement of an intellectual property right other than copyright, please specify the intellectual property right at issue (for example, ‘trademark’).
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Search Experiences site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
All materials must be submitted in the English language. In the event that translated materials are used, please provide a notarized authorization of the translations.
In some circumstances, in order to notify the subscriber, account holder or host who provided the allegedly infringing content to which Search Experiences has disabled access, Search Experiences may forward a copy of a valid Notice including name and email address to the subscriber or account holder, or may forward a copy of a valid Notice (with personally identifiable information removed) to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
Search Experiences’ Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by email at email@example.com.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]