Last modified: January 20, 2015
This statement applies to the Search Experiences website and services that displays or links to this notice (“Services”). Search Experiences prohibits the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial email (“Spam”). You may not use any Services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of Search Experiences’ Services or customers.In addition, email sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- use other means of deceptive addressing;
- use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
If Search Experiences believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. Search Experiences may immediately terminate any account on any Service which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any email that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send email to, or through, the Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of Search Experiences’ rights.
Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited email, including the transmission of email in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]